Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dogs are Procrastination Tools

I am a huge procrastinator.

Unfortunately, my dogs give me lots to do while I'm procrastinating.
Well, they could use a walk......
Well, they would like it if I threw the tennis ball a few times....
Well, maybe a few hundred more.....
Lady and Bentley do need their nails trimmed, and their feet trimmed, and brushed, and bathed, and blow dried, and their teeth cleaned, and their ears cleaned, and some massage, and they need homemade treats.......
Oh, what's this?  My directing scene goes up in less than two weeks?  I should really work on that.....

Or I could pet Lady since her head is nudging my hand away from the mouse.....

2 comments:

  1. Do you need an actress for your scene? I can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all set on actors, thank God! But thanks so much for offering!

    ReplyDelete