Friday, November 5, 2010

Every Day is Friday

To dogs, every day is Friday.
No, take that back, every day is Christmas.
Each tree is the best tree with the best smells.
Everything to eat is something good to eat.
All pettings are good pettings.
All naps are the BEST NAPS EVER!
All love is welcomed.
With dogs, there is no rejection, no judgement, no "you shouldn't really eat all of that ice cream."
Dogs are the only things that love us more than we do.
My dogs know when I'm having a crappy day. 
When I cry, they do funny stuff to make me laugh.
When I'm sick, they curl up with me.
When I'm cold, they heat me.
When I'm warm, they heat me anyway.
I love my dogs.  My dogs love me.
May I always strive to be the person my dogs think I am.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I want a dog so bad.... one that is mine, and not my in-laws' or my parents' dogs... one I get to keep...

    ReplyDelete